Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Fear of Alligators

Thank you for looking in as I blog on. The We Blog started with friends on our poetry vacation did not do much, hasty comments added in retrospect (was it Tuesday we saw the alligators or was that the cemetery...)

I may include it later.

But hopefully, now I am back from the Bayou (Alligator Annie's son showed me more egrets and herons than I had seen so far in my life -- beautiful boat trip despite the primeval antics of Lucille the Future Handbag) via New York (left bank of the Hudson and an excellent, cheap Internet Cafe called Marcatel at 41-16 Greenpoint Ave, Sunnyside, near the MoMA Tall Buildings exhibition - remember the name), I shall root you to the spot with gruesome alligator tails in my Blog.

Don't go away.
Watch this spot.

Next Instalment: Jambalaya or Is Allitagor Fare Heredatiry?)

Aisha

And Peter, I mean Teper, don't try and be funny with `Can you spell dyslexic (looked it up)...or even agillators (The Big Easy, that one).

6 Comments:

Blogger petergarner said...

I looked it up too and it can by "dyslexic" or dyslectic"; "sydlecix," however, is a no-go. As for aggilator, I'd never move the discussion there, as I'm sure you know. Looking forward to new installments. Blog therapy? ;-))

BTW, as I'm sure you know, I am not Al Ligator. (if it had been my idea, I would have gone with Al Litigator--remember the lawyer who put that big sign up in the bayou? ;-)))

RT

4:49 AM, August 31, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Yes, think of all the liability as people get eaten by the boatful or simply scarred and scared for life.

I see oyu have a new post too.
Inspired by New Orleans and the live music there perhaps.

Oh so my dyslectic was ok. In Norwegian it is dyslektisk, anyway.

Aisha

7:15 AM, August 31, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Paula,
A clue:
Paging told me who.
A great arguer too.

Alligator Confessions to come.
Aisha

6:43 PM, August 31, 2004  
Blogger boabhan sith said...

We're going on vacation in november to New Orleans and we're going to take a swamp tour. My husband is from there and isn't very excited about the tour, but he's never been on one. I can't believe it! I'm excited about seeing some alligators and snakes and cemetaries on the edges of the swamp. It's going to be so sweet! I thought I'd just add that bit of info, for ya.
http://boabhansith.blogspot.com/

6:54 PM, August 31, 2004  
Blogger petergarner said...

Hi Boabansith, (wondering if it`s cool for me to comment on a comment in someone else`s blog... oh well, sorry Aisha)

Oh, you`re going to have a great time. Tell him not to worry about the swamp tour. After all, Aisha made it back in one piece, and I'm told that hardly anyone gets eaten. Really ;-))))

2:16 PM, September 01, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Sure -- my blog is for all -- even for alligator-fanciers :(

They lurk. That's the thing. Pretend to be sluggish but are oh so swift.

AishaGoneToPieces liek Patsy Cline

6:34 PM, September 01, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home