Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Misheard on the city tram


There I was, waiting for the promised "one-every-5-minutes" Oslo city tram to take me east of the Aker River, cold and depressed at 3. 30 pm this dark & rainy December evening.

Eventually, one comes by, we all squeeze on, shaking umbrellas & hair, when I hear this lady behind me on her cell phone (I swear!):

"So OK, darling, tonight let's fire up the barbeque..."

I laughed out loud.
As no one else did, I guess I misheard.

Wonder what she was really saying?

?? "Now stop that snarling, that's right, you're fired! Join the jobless queue!"

?? "Oh, don't cry, darling, tonight let's hire "It's a Good Life"...Oooh!"


2 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

Okay, you're his snarling wife, but we both need a good screw.

:>)

8:07 PM, December 16, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Good one :)

9:31 AM, December 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home