Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Plog: Black Sea


A week in Romania, on the Black Sea. I fell in love with the small low villas -- terracotta-tiled roofs, pastel-paint walls-- can't have changed much since Roman times...shaded by a pergola of vine-leaves, sunflowers and roses in the yard... sometimes a Coca-Cola parasol to break the heat of the day over a kitchen table with a wax cloth...



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the multiplicity of colors in your watercolors! It's clear, it's fresh... I wish I could have this kind of results!

3:13 PM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Aisha said...

Thank you Beleg-- you are my role model for the Moleskine sketch book, so it's great that you drop by and like mine too.


Aisha

6:00 AM, August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home