Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

More Dashboard Dashing

As I posted that previous entry, I tried a spot of DD, my favourite extreme sport.

Result: My closest neighbours were

1) a blog about, of all things, Norwegian wooden skis and the old-fashioned way of skiing! (By a German speaker.)

2) a technical blog about "ideas and thoughts in regards to manufacturing, information technology, and the business processes". Lost on me.

Either side of those, one readable blog dealing with ice-fishing in Wisconsin and the wind-chill factor: An Amber-Colored Life

and a blog in Arabic, now sadly defunct, or so it seemed to say.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jesster said...

I read Amber's blog and now I'm reading yours. Cool, eh!

So as you are Norwegian, can you tell me what "Fokker Nord" means? I think it's something bad, but I don't know for sure....

11:06 PM, December 16, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Hi Jesster,
Cool to get readers from other blogs :) That's the whole point, I guess.

Fokker is an airplae made in the Netherlands. Not a bad word at all.

Aisha

9:21 AM, December 17, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

And I can't spell. Airplane.

9:25 AM, December 17, 2004  
Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Hi Aisha...I'm long overdue commenting on here. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and keep up the great blog!

3:50 AM, December 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home