Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Getting a life helped my Dashboard Dashing

Giving up can be good for you.

I gave up DD and suddenly, there I was listed-- that is the good news.

The bad news is either side of me were commercial blogs. One full of health tips, the other full of romantic gifts. Is that allowed by Blogger? -- seems it is.

Sooo I went either side of those again, and found what I was looking for:
a well-written personal blog: Hotshot Football Players Need Not Apply
and
a poetic blog with photos: If my words did glow ...

Go look!


3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Is Dashboard Dashing the same as hitting "Next Blog" in Blogger? I'm addicted to Blog Explosion. You should give it a try. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed yours, too!

4:02 AM, January 20, 2005  
Blogger Laurie said...

Oops! Thanks for the link. I LOVE it when people do that! Bye!

4:02 AM, January 20, 2005  
Blogger Aisha said...

You post to your blog, you go to the Dashboard, and on the bottom right is a list of most recently updated blogs.
Within the next ten minutes or so, yours should be on there flanked by whoever updated the same split second +/- 1 you did.

'Next blog' is different I think...kinda random?

Thanks you too for dropping by.

4:08 AM, January 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home