Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Poets, Yes -- But Bloggers Too Get Into Print


I know I came late to Salam Pax and his blog and the paperback containing the first year of it.

But it rocks!

I don't often devour books any longer -- I mostly have six going at the same time, but this one I dived into on the plane to a translators' conference, recommended to every colleague I met there, and read furtively at the back of the hall under my pile of papers.

It caught my eye as a blog I had vaguely heard about, and the deal was clinched when I noticed it came much recommended by the author of my previous un-put-downable (the novel that gave this blog its name).

A link to the actual web log has been added with my other favourites.



2 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Ah to sell my rants as a book. I'd still probably be in debt.

10:54 AM, November 18, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Rich-- Isn't it an interesting thought though.
Blogs for the Internet Illiterate, in paperback form.

Lori-- Have a browse. Salam is cool.

Aisha

7:46 PM, November 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home