Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Is Weather Important?

Weather forecasts are, as we all know, unreliable.
All they do is put you in a bad mood the day before, expecting rain tomorrow, or disappoint you when the promised sunshine turns out to be all behind cloud cover.

I try not to carry an umbrella. In fact, I even like getting soaked.




Hiroshige:
Sudden Shower


2 Comments:

Blogger portuguesa nova said...

I love this picture!

4:45 AM, October 28, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Hello to Italy, Florida and (one day soon?) Portugal :)

Lands of sunshine and oranges--glad you appreciate the rain (well, for poor Carol the sudden weather has names: Ivan, Jeanne, Charlie...)

Aish

10:23 PM, October 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home