Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Raining Men and Should I go surreal?

Reading other people's blogs (such as THIS ONE ) I wonder. Should I take off? Do a Magritte?



Go completely surreal...?

Wait for it...maenwhile, the weather forecast:

A light drizzle of men expected over the northern part of Pattern Recognition. The rest of Blogger. com will stay dry.

Aisha

4 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

I want one of those hats.

9:23 AM, October 24, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Paula,
See above for Italian men & coffee volcanoes :)

Rich,
Again, see above post for hats.

Aish

2:06 PM, October 24, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Hi Carol -- looks like you have a blog here at Blogger too, not only the one I link to, at typepad...

The one with the orange? Don't know it -- must search.

Aisha

9:53 PM, October 29, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:55 PM, October 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home