Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Watching the Dashboard - An Extreme Sport

You ever noticed the bottom right-hand clickable list on the Dashboard: Most Recently Updated Blogs?

Well, I see from 4 to 6 blogs are updated on Blogger every second.

So -- this is a test to see if I can catch myself on that list before I am shoved off a minute later by 250 more recent updates.

Watch this space, and I will edit in a YES!!!!
Or a Missed It :(

You guys try the same...
Oh, and whoever updates either side of me, I am going there for a look tonight.

Missed It :(
But I don't know how the time in the blog relates to their way of calculating it--hmmm.







1 Comments:

Blogger petergarner said...

The other fun (well, usually not to tell the truth) to try is to click on the "next blog" icon in the upper right hand of the page. Not sure how it works; seems to be a random sort of thing. Mostly, you get taken to the blogs of teenaged girls (perhaps the silliest form of life in the universe, though teenaged boys aren't much better). But I'm thinking, with the big four-oh fast approaching that perhaps life is too short for this sort of game.

RT

4:31 PM, November 12, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home