Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Friday, January 28, 2005

How Poetic Is That?

Things to do to make you feel good:

Clean a squid. Take the soft cartilage pen that is roughly its spine and write with squid ink (sepia) on the wall over the sink the F word: FREEDOM -- sign it Squid.

I checked, it washes off easy.



Then fry it in garlic & olive oil till it balloons up. Sprinkle fresh coriander on top and enjoy with white wine.

4 Comments:

Blogger hwf said...

I imagine a strange combination of The Who, I'm Free, from Tommy and Paint It Black, by the Stones.

I suppose that with squid ink, one should write the love songs of sea urchins, or some such.

7:37 PM, January 28, 2005  
Blogger petergarner said...

A few weeks back, my Spanish teacher said "Todos los poetas son locos." I was indignant at the time, but reading this, maybe she was right ;-) This is twisted... poetic but twisted (not to mention somewhat ironic).

On another note, for months, the formatting of your blog has been weird on my browser, but it's back to normal now. Don't know what happened, whether it's something you did or I did. I'm not enough of a computer geek to know. ;-)

5:25 AM, February 02, 2005  
Blogger Aisha said...

Thank you loopa-de-loopa poets :)

Brent at The Weblog Review fixed a broken link that ruined my blog in Mac.

Aish

9:39 PM, February 03, 2005  
Blogger Laurie said...

Sounds delicious. I would eat shoe leather fried in garlic and olive oil.

5:14 AM, February 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home