Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ends of the Earth, Outskirts of Cyberspace

My fellow Pattern Recognition fan, Bravus (see my links) talked about long-distance blogging today --.
Blogging can be lonely, but what are the outskirts of cyberspace anyway?

Like the outskirts of Bangkok, in Eilhard's blog?

Is there a centre in cyber -- a metropolis like Paris?



Outskirts of Paris - Van Gogh



6 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Well if you use telecomunication routing as a framework you can see many centers or nodes but as an informative structure of of pages and data theres no real framework its more put together from all directions at the same ime with strange interconnecting latices. Not quite the neuromancer view of a navagatable virtual reality.

9:30 AM, October 29, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

Ah, Neuromancer -- back to William Gibson who named my blog...

I like your description of the virtual world.

Multicentred...or a kinda grid, but not --

Aisha

10:09 PM, October 29, 2004  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

I thought yas might appreciate the refrence as hes mister cyberspace.

7:40 AM, October 30, 2004  
Blogger petergarner said...

I don't know where the outskirts are, or if there's a cybercentre, or cybersuburbs, but I do know there's at least one oasis in the cyberdesert ;-)

rt

10:29 PM, October 31, 2004  
Blogger Radish King said...

The outskirts are right here, covering my knees and the underskirts which are orange and pink stripy.

4:44 PM, November 01, 2004  
Blogger Aisha said...

To all --
Got you thinking -- anmd you me.
The first blog?

Going googling-

Aisha

1:29 PM, November 06, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home