Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Dashboard Dashing Finds Knitting Wool

Updating when I did, either side of me: a blog advertising Office Supplies (wonder what percentage on Blogger is just advertisements for merchandise?) and on my other side in the list of newly updated blogs My Bountiful Life which is amusing and in a restful winter blue and full of photogenic knitting wool and cute kids. Go look!

3 Comments:

Blogger Billi-Jean said...

Dashboard Dashing... what a great idea!
Thanks for the link :D

8:01 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Laurie said...

I need to try the Dashboard Dashing. I tend to only see the blogs on Blog Expolosion, Blog Clicker and Blogazoo and there is so much more out there.

2:45 AM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Aisha said...

Mind you, you gotta wait a little, but not too long -- it erquiers agility and patience both...

One friend tried it and managed.

I sometimes fail-- wonder if it has to do with the time set for your posts -- when I try to go European time instead of US.

10:04 AM, February 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home