Pattern Recognition

Tip: Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Name:
Location: Here Of Course

I like to talk. And write poetry. I paint a little too.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Don't Stick Sophia Loren On Your Wall

Don't Stick Sophia Loren On Your Wall
-- A Jealous Poem --

Over a beer, she tells us
how her father
had the hots for a film star

in the 60's. How her mother
laughed at cut-out pictures
everywhere.

"I would've hit him!" But
my outburst causes
dismay round the table,

so I add, "Terrible
taste: Katharine Hepburn
is a much better actress."

Shisa

WHAT DO THESE TWO WOMEN HAVE IN COMMON?




Grant, Cary (1904-1986)

:) Any excuse...



7 Comments:

Blogger Lapierre Médias© said...

Hi from Canada
Your blog is very interesting, keep on going!

2:10 PM, September 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.classicstars.com/carygrant/frame3_files/cartoon.jpg

http://www.avalon.net/~bstuder/cary_grant.jpg

8:29 PM, September 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to post image here?

8:40 PM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Aisha said...

Hi Benoit,
Thank you for calling round. Visited yours...Quebec, huh?

Hi et-- do I know you?
You can't post pics in the comments section, but I went and checked both--is that Loren on the houseboat in the 2nd?

9:38 PM, September 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it's Eva Marie Saint, from 'North by Northwest'.

And btw, don't worry, I'm just goofing around; I always flirt with a poet. =^)

6:09 AM, September 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

6:11 AM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Aisha said...

et,
Go flirt with Paula then (below) -- she's a poet too, very goos at flirting, AND Italian to boot -- should interest an Etruscan ;)

AishaMatchMaking


Sorella Mia,
Who else? :)

I am torn though: Gregory Peck? Cary Grant? Gregory Peck? Cary Grant?...

ShiSistah

8:34 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home